Wednesday, January 30th at 11:30 am at Peace Frogs, 1206 W MacArthur, Webb City
- Tuesday, February 5th at 4 pm at JuneBugz Gifts, 1202 S Madison, Ste B, Webb City
Membership Committee Meeting
- Tuesday, February 12th at 10 am at the Chamber Office, 112 W Broadway, Webb City
Board of Directors -
Thursday, February 14th at 7:45 am at the Chamber Office, 112 W Broadway, Webb City
Eggs & Issues Legislative Forum
- Friday, February 15th at 10:15 am at Grace Point Assembly of God, 1605 S Baker Blvd. Brunch $10 RSVP by emailing
Friday, February 15th at 12: 30 at Rockstar Designs, 9 S Webb Street, Webb City
Chamber Cash Mob
- Tuesday, February 19th at 10 am, at Peace Frogs, 1206 W MacArthur Drive, Webb City.
is a community event that people use as a way to join together and support local businesses. Participants just show up at the same time to a local business and are encouraged to spend at least $20. It is a great way for us as a team to put money on our local economy! Join us on the 19th!
State of the City Chamber Membership Luncheon
- Join us for lunch and get updated about what is happening in our city! Thursday, February 21st at Noon at the Route 66 Event Center, Lunch $10. RSVP 417-673-1154 or e-mail
Chamber Happy Hour!
-- This is something new for 2019! We will be holding a monthly Happy Hour on the 4th Thursday of the month from 4-6 pm at Fired Up, 1612 S Madison, Webb City. This will be very informal, no reservations, just show up! The first one will be Thursday, February 28th.