|Office moving day!|We are moving into 145 Columbia Street to make it easier for volunteers to assist us and for us to hold meetings with people who don't have Homeland Security IDs. We can also sell our maritime artifacts from this space.
How you can help:
- Help us move Tuesday 4/10 11am til done
- Lend us a pick up truck on Tuesday
- Help us set up computer network; our IT guy is away. We will have a password to wifi there, have a bunch of routers here, don't know how to put that all together. We need to leave one workstation on the ship.
We are moving:
- Several folding tables and chairs, lamps
- Several desktop computer workstations, routers, printer, paper etc. and few bankers boxes of office supplies and paper
- A LOT of artifacts. Probably 3 pickup truck loads.
Please RSVP by calling Carolina at 917-414-0565 or emailing email@example.com
If you haven't signed our petition, please do so and please add a comment as to why, and please forward the link to others. It is at http://chn.ge/PortSideSOS
You can send it with a link to our new video http://bit.ly/WhySavePortSide to show people what we do.