WELCOME A NEW BRADY FAMILY MEMBER
In the last five years we released the Souls of Tara our Collie and Ti our Shih Tzu. We are blessed and overjoyed to announce their return...in Tiara. She is a combination of a Shih Tzu and Bichon and weighs in at approximately five pounds worth of soft fuzzy fur. Her chart includes a strong axis of Capricorn and Cancer. She's an absolute snuggle bunny and quite stubborn about moving when you want her to do something different than what she's already happily doing. It was love, and rekindled spirit, at first sight!
Having this blessed soul in our presence reminded me of the book I was honored to co-author with Janey C. McCarthy and Marty Humpheys...
NO MORE GOODBYES. We wrote it to celebrate our relationships with our Soul animals. In the process I learned about Arabeth, a guide to animals on the other side. It was her responsibility to unwaveringly oversee the performance of a binding agreement between people and their pets. Articles #1 – 7 address some of life’s most meaningful lessons learned from this agreement.
Article 1: To love all living beings unconditionally and with a full heart.
Article 2: To honor and experience the full expression of our emotions, so we can:
- Remember that pain creates understanding;
- Learn how to transmute fear into love;
- Share our deepest emotional secrets and not be judged;
- Share our emotions with others to support them in their time of grief and pain.
Article 3: To remember the mysteries of the other side, so we can:
- Understand that the short life spans of pets help us experience;
- Comprehend the transformational cycle of life and death;
- Understand the process of soul creation;
- Understand the philosophy of reincarnation;
- Learn about soul contracts and the need to honor them.
Article 4: To welcome our spiritual guides into our life.
Article 5: To live without criticism and judgment.
Article 6: To learn to relate to people with trust and vulnerability.
Article 7: To learn true perfection through serendipity so we may celebrate and honor life in every precious moment.