With our drive-up service model this year, we are accepting a variety of "kits" to distribute to individuals and families. Each kit has a different theme, and all are important and highly needed items at our food shelf. Each week we serve hundreds of families and individuals in our drive-through distribution.
We invite you to collect items as indicated on the flyers and create kits to be distributed through our drive-up model. It’s easy and can be done in 5 simple steps:
2. Choose a theme from one of our 4 drive idea flyers
3. Collect the specific items listed on the flyers, following the "Guidelines for Giving" at the bottom of each flyer
4. Pack the items in paper or plastic bags (this is a fun group activity – that can be done virtually – engage your team, your family & friends!)
5. Deliver items to Valley Outreach during designated drive through donation hours, Mondays and Wednesdays from noon to 3 p.m.
* Please follow CDC and MDH guidelines for any events.