We are seeking community members to join our board of directors!
- Are you passionate about Valley Outreach’s mission and ready to help people move their lives forward?
- Would you like to join us as we work to be a more equitable organization and community?
- Can you bring a thoughtful, strategic approach and an equity lens to decision-making?
If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply for a director position to join us on the Valley Outreach board. We are seeking a diverse pool of candidates with varied backgrounds and skills. In particular, we want to encourage individuals with one or more of the following:
- candidates who identify as Black, Indigenous, and people of color
- people who identify as LGBTQ+
- individuals with personal knowledge and experience using food shelves and support program
- applicants with professional expertise connected to our work in basic needs services
Preference will be given to applicants who respond by November 15, 2021.
Please note that not all candidates applying will be selected for this role.