Custodian (Part Time) Vacancy
David Wiens will be retiring from his role as Church Custodian at the end of June. We are now looking for a replacement to fill this important position. Duties include building maintenance & inspections, cleaning & sanitizing facilities, outdoor property care, and setup for rentals and meetings. Applicants should meet the following criteria:
· Good mechanical aptitude, with excellent hands-on skills.
· Knowledge of custodial methods and practices.
· Able to work independently, with limited supervision.
· Able to meet physical requirements of the position, including occasional heavy lifting.
· Able to work cooperatively with other church staff, congregational members and outside personnel.
Hours / Pay: 20 hours per week; $16.00 per hour; benefits included.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are aware of any candidates, please pass this information along. Resumes should be received by May 3.