- Coleen Whisenhunt and Bill Soltis, who are ill
- Blanca Rosa Zeledon, who is ill, grandmother of Isabelle Ramirez (5th Grade) and Sebastian Ramirez (7th Grade).
- Diaz family and the soul of Victor Fallas, Grandpa of Gillianna Diaz (3rd Grade) and Aiden Diaz (Kindergarten).
- Rubio Family and for the soul of Mayra Rubio, mother to Isaiah (3rd Grade) and Aliyah (Kindergarten) and Ellias (high school Freshman).
- Aquino Family and for the soul of Chad Aquino, father to Bella (2nd Grade).
- DeMarcus Harper, who is ill, father of London Harper (1st Grade).
Our Lady of The Rosary,
Pray for Us
If you have a prayer request, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome back from Christmas break!
We have many things happening this month so please be sure to check the school live calendar (see Quick Links in this newsletter). More information regarding Catholic Schools Week activities will be coming out soon.
Please join us for a great evening of fun and community at our Family Fiesta Night this Friday! Information follows in this newsletter. Remember to turn in your pre-registration form tomorrow.
Today students received a flyer inviting them to enter our t-shirt design contest for our school Fun Run! Entries are due this Monday the 14th so be sure to check in with your child if this is something they are interested in doing. Additional entry forms are available in the school office.
Monday, January 7
* 3:00 p.m. Art Club 4th-6th Grades
...extended care fees apply
* 3:00 p.m. MUSE Band practice (Hall)
Tuesday, January 8
* Pizza Sales (Lunch)
* 3:00 p.m. Musical Theater (Hall)
* 3:00 p.m. Guitar Class
...extended care fees apply
Wednesday, January 9
* 3:00 p.m. Choir practice
...extended care fees apply (meet in Hall then proceed to Church)
Thursday, January 10
Friday, January 11
* 30 days into Trimester 2
* 8:45 a.m. Mass - Family/New Year (liturgy prepared by Grade 5)
* 5:00 p.m. P.T.G. Family Night
Thursday, January 17
* 8th Grade Graduation Pictures
Friday, January 18
* NO SCHOOL - Faculty and Staff Diocesan In-Service Day
Monday, January 21
* NO SCHOOL - Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
Wednesday, January 23
* Class 2A First Reconciliation
Thursday, January 24
* Science Fair
* Class 2B First Reconciliation
Friday, January 25
* 12:00pm Minimum Day Dismissal
CATHOLIC SCHOOLS WEEK 2019
January 27 - February 2
Holy Hotcakes, Boutique, Vendor Booths
More info to come!
For the month of December, the following students earned a Christlike certificate and free dress. Congratulations go out to:
Gabriella Chibueze, Kinder
Uloma Chimara, 7th
Vincent Dantes, 5th
Caleb De Guzman, 2nd
Roen Hooke, 4th
Emma Hourigan, 1st
Lars Johannsen, 7th
Noelia Lopez, 8th
Ziona Mack, 6th
Giselle Munoz, 8th
Ezra Palec, 2nd
Edwin Proctor, 4th
Emiliano Quezada, 3rd
Ximena Quezada, 1st
Frankie Rael, 5th
Angelo Reyes, 8th
Lorenzo Robinson, 5th
Samantha Rodriguez, 5th *
Josh Saucedo, 5th
Logan Simonsen, 7th *
Jacob Sison, 7th *
Freddy Torres Moncada, Kinder
Lia Torrico- Villanueva, Kinder
Justin Uribarri, 5th *
*earned more than one!
If you were inadvertantly left off this list, please let Mrs. Kiki Gonzalez so that we can acknowledge you in the next bulletin.
The Knights of Columbus will be holding their annual free throw contest on Friday, January 18th at 6:00 p.m. in the Parish Gymnasium. Signups are at 5:30 a.m. It is open to boys and girls ages 8 to 14. Awards are given in each age category and there is no entry fee.
For more information call Bob Liles at 754-4247.