Wheeler Business Consulting:
As we head into the final stretch of 2019, the overwhelming consensus is that it has been a strong year for the commercial equipment leasing and finance industry. Most well-positioned companies and originators have posted strong production results; portfolios continue to perform historically well; and the capital markets continue to support quality commercial equipment assets.
The strength of the industry is further emphasized by the robust competition that exists in most every equipment sector.
Management teams are grappling with several ongoing persistent questions:
- What must be true for continued growth without taking additional risk?
- How does the operation become more efficient without cutting critical corners?
- How does the company keep up with technological changes which are impacting the industry? What investments need to be made in technology? How does the company position itself on the cutting edge without overextending into the bleeding edge of technology?
- How is the company dealing with developing talent and recruiting the "right" professionals for the future growth of the company?
- What will the industry look like in 2025 and is the company prepared for change? Will the company lead or be left behind?
- How does the company protect its bottom-line results with ongoing pressures on margins and rising administrative costs?
- Where are the current and future opportunities in the commercial equipment leasing and finance industry for banks, independents, captives, and investors?
Wheeler Business Consulting is working with management teams to help answer many of the above questions. Strong management teams are proactively building strategies and business plans to move their companies forward. They are being proactive, rather than reactive, to the market. They are leading, rather than following, the industry trends.
Wheeler Business Consulting works with management teams to further develop their human capital, to identify and strengthen weak links within the organization, and to improve overall efficiencies.
Wheeler Business Consulting works with banks, independents, captives, origination companies, and investors in the equipment leasing and finance arena. We provide training, strategic planning, and acquisition services. Scott Wheeler is available to discuss your long-term strategy, to assist your staff to maximize outcomes, and to better position your organization in the market.
Comments and suggestions are always welcome.
Scott A. Wheeler CLFP
Wheeler Business Consulting LLC