Wheeler Business Consulting:
Wow! A new decade has begun in the commercial equipment leasing and finance industry. Just imagine what the next decade will bring and how professionals will thrive.
In January 2010 no one could have predicted the last ten years:
- The great recovery
- Plenty of capital to fund transactions
- Tremendous growth
- The substantial reduction in size of GE Credit
- Historical low delinquencies
- Plenty of new entries into the market
- Technological advancements
- The decade ending on a high note for most all participants
Equally as unpredictable, the next decade will most likely present new challenges and opportunities for the industry. My nearly four decades of service in the industry allows me to share some factors that will most likely remain the same over the next decade:
- The commercial equipment leasing and finance industry will remain highly competitive.
- Organizations that cut corners, price their products too low, and assume too much risk will be eliminated.
- The industry will continue to innovate and offer flexibility to commercial clients seeking cash flow benefits.
- Sales professionals will continue to claim that their transactions deserve immediate attention.
- Credit professionals will disagree.
- The industry will embrace change and technology will advance the industry beyond our wildest expectations.
- The industry will continue to help small, medium, and large businesses to grow and prosper.
- Professionals who are willing to embrace every aspect of the finance and leasing industry will emerge as leaders.
- Professionals who are willing to give 110% every day will be rewarded with above average incomes and build meaningful careers.
WELCOME TO 2020!
Wheeler Business Consulting works with management teams to further develop their human capital, to identify and strengthen weak links within the organization, and to improve overall efficiencies.
Wheeler Business Consulting works with banks, independents, captives, origination companies, and investors in the equipment leasing and finance arena. We provide training, strategic planning, and acquisition services. Scott Wheeler is available to discuss your long-term strategy, to assist your staff to maximize outcomes, and to better position your organization in the market.
Comments and suggestions are always welcome.
Scott A. Wheeler CLFP
Wheeler Business Consulting LLC