September 8, 2012
Centennial Park South - Boat Launch
Boat or shoreline anglers can fish for prizes in this catch-and-release event. Youth win trophies and are entered in a random prize drawing. Adults win cash prizes and trophies. Categories include bass, bluegill, catfish, crappie and trout. Fishing license is required for age 16-up; electric motors only, with a minimum of two people per boat. Call 410-313-4623 or visit Tournament Webpage
to download a flier and rules. Register on-site or in advance. Advance registrants receive a tournament t-shirt. Check-in begins at 4:30 PM.
Centennial Park South - Boat Launch/Pier Area
- Meet at the boat launch/pier area.
- This is a catch-and-release tournament. All fish will be released after weigh-in.
- Accommodations will be made for participants with disabilities. Call 410-313-4623 to make arrangements at least 24 hrs. in advance.
- Registration will be accepted on the day of the tournament.
- Call 410-313-4623 on the day of the tournament for inclement weather information.
- Complete tournament rules are available at Tournament Webpage
- Pre-register to get a tournament t-shirt.
There is a two-person minimum per boat. Electric motors only. Please use lights on boat and check in at the Concession Dock. There is a 40-boat limit.
Bring your own equipment. Bring your own bucket. If you own a two-way FRS radio, please bring it with you. Periodic tournament announcements such as random prize drawings and time remaining in the tournament will be made via two-way radio.
We welcome donations from local businesses. If you would like to donate a prize for this event, please call 410-313-4623.
Random drawing for prizes.
Trophies will be awarded for the three largest fish in each category: bass, bluegill, catfish, crappie, and trout.
Parent/guardian must accompany children.
Fish for cash prizes and trophies!
60 anglers (minimum) are needed in order to award all cash prizes. Fish eligible for prizes must meet minimum standards: bass 12", bluegill 6", catfish 10", crappie 6", trout 10".
First and second place in each category receive cash prize and a trophy. Third place in each category receives a trophy.
|Fall Outdoor Recreation Programs |
Check out the many nature & outdoor programs offered by Howard County Recreation & Parks this fall! There is something for everyone. Click here to view our Fall Program Offerings