Dear Elite Members,
As a reminder, while we are closed we will NOT be billing members, other than those who have opted in to have their dues donated to our employee relief fund.
Here's how you can still help:
- Donate to the hardship fund – Maybe you still want to pay your dues or make a one-time donation – whatever you feel comfortable with, please do so! We haven’t worked out all the details of how this will work, but it will go 100% to our team members in need.
- Contribute items to our silent auction – We expect our silent auction to be going live soon! It will be an online auction of goods, services, and experiences including a Luxury Suite at a Milwaukee Brewers game, autographed Brewers and Bucks memorabilia, tennis gear, tennis lessons & personal training sessions, boutique & spa packages, wine & beer baskets, gift certificates, and more! This is the last opportunity to donate items such as tickets, gift cards, special experiences, vacation homes, services, etc. Also, if you are a retailer or restaurant, we will gladly split 50-50 with your employees and our employees any proceeds that are gathered from your donation. For those businesses impacted by COVID-19, feel free to put a short time window on your donation so that it has to be used within a month or two of reopening so it helps you get back on your feet, and obviously it can also state that if you don’t reopen it has no value. To participate, please use the form linked above to submit your donation item. And if you don’t have anything you can contribute, please stay tuned so you can bid on the great stuff that we will have!
- Order a Myzone Belt online – Purchase the Myzone MZ3, an exercise tracker and heart rate monitor with built-in memory and effort tracking app, online and have it delivered directly to your home! You'll be added to your club's group, can connect with other members & staff, and $35 from each purchase will go to the employee fund! Please use the following links to purchase and you'll also get $50 off the list price at checkout:
- North Shore
- River Glen
- West Brookfield
Thank you for the nearly 300 monetary and silent auction item donations we have already received!
And don't forget about all of these great resources we have for you to utilize while at home!
- Join us LIVE on Facebook for classes all week long! Classes will also be posted to the page after the live broadcast for later viewing. Here’s the schedule for this week. A new schedule will be posted on Facebook every Sunday.
- We also have pre-recorded classes in our Elite Workouts playlist on YouTube for you to utilize any time of day.
- Les Mills is also offering at-home video workouts, this temporary site allows free access to 100+ workouts during the COVID-19 disruptions.
- Participate in the Myzone Global Challenge April 1-30! Any member who earns 1,300 MEPS in April will automatically be entered into the cash prize drawing. The first prize winner will collect $5,000 and the 10 runners up will collect $500 from Myzone! Plus share your Myzone workout on social and tag Elite Sports Clubs to get featured on our social pages.
- And congratulations to our winners from the Elite Myzone March Madness challenge:
- Adam Goss from Mequon is our Grand Prize $100 Gift Card Winner
- Odile Bengana from River Glen is our Runner Up $50 Gift Card Winner
- Beth Dorsey from Brookfield is our Runner Up $25 Gift Card Winner
- You will be able to pick up your gift cards when the club reopens
Again, while we are closed, we have no team members able to answer questions or process changes to your account. You will need to wait to submit any such requests when we reopen.
Stay positive and stay healthy! We're all in this together!