Someone once said, "no news is good news." As we have all grown a little more comfortable in our current situations we do realize that much of life continues and we make plans, learn something new, and start new projects.
At Musikgarten we have been working on some new projects. One of these projects is a YouTube/Podcast idea focusing on all things related to early childhood music movement. This week we recorded our first test episode and would love to hear your feedback.
Click here to view or listen.
This first session focuses on online teaching with a few takeways:
- The Pros and Cons of online teaching
- Let’s address the camera
- For Musikgarten teachers – trust the material
Please give us your feedback by emailing
and put Podcast as the subject. Since this was a test episode, we used the technology we had like our laptop cameras, microphones, etc. Please take this into consideration in your comments. What we would you to reference are as follows:
Would you find this type of format valuable? Shorter episodes or the length is fine depending on the topic? Do you have any topics you would like for us to cover in general for early childhood education or specifically from the Musikgarten material? Other thoughts?
We value your opinions and look forward to hearing your response.
- The state of North Carolina is moving into a Phase 1 status of reopening certain businesses. At this time Musikgarten will continue to keep our modified hours: Monday – Thursday, 10:00am – 3:30pm. Friday the office is closed, but we will be working remotely to serve you. Please read this message for more information. We will be monitoring things within our state over the next couple weeks and make adjustments as necessary.
- Summer Materials Sale: Log in to your account and go to the Summer Materials section in the Shop for pricing.
- If you are teaching online classes we want to help market your program. Please submit your video snippets to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-216-6864 if you need assistance
We will do all we can to help you through these trying times. Please let us know if you have questions or concerns.
Jeff and the Musikgarten Staff