Eighteen of the 22 live, professional theatres in the NoHo Arts District are in danger of closing because of Covid19.
The NoHo Arts District is just one-square mile and it has the second largest concentration of theatres in the United States!
Closure will harm the entire NoHo Arts District. We have created the
“Save NoHo Theatres from COVID19”
Go Fund Me campaign to help cover expenses for 18 of our 22 theatres.
Without shows, classes, rentals and ticket sales theatres can’t survive. This has an effect on the entire community because without the theatre patrons, actors and crew, restaurants, bars, apartments and other local businesses lose revenue.
Without NoHo theatres, there will be no NoHo Arts District!
Did you know?
1. NoHo has 22 theatres in one square mile.
2. NoHo had the highest concentration of theatres outside of New York City.
3. NoHo theatres present more than 500 shows per year, including world premieres.
4. NoHo has 35 acting classes held any given night.
5. More than 20,000 people enjoy NoHo's shows throughout the year.
6. NoHo theatres are an economic multiplier for local restaurants, bars, local businesses, etc. Theatre goers spend on average of extra $32 above the theatre ticket price for dinner, drinks and retail purchases.