As we gear-up for the 2022 Giving Challenge, we are reflecting on the successes of the past. We are looking to gather testimonials from nonprofit participants about their experience in the 2020 Giving Challenge to share with our community.
Why Share a Testimonial?
Sharing your nonprofit organization's testimonial will be an opportunity to:
- Celebrate the 2020 Giving Challenge contributions of your staff, donors, board and volunteers
- Highlight the impact made throughout the community
- Inspire fellow nonprofit organizations, donors, volunteers and spark ideas
What Experiences Should You Highlight in Your Testimonial?
There are a wide variety of areas of interest your impact testimonial could highlight. Some potential topics for impact testimonials to get the creative juices flowing include:
- Engaging donors
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers
- Matches and/or Challenges specific to your nonprofit organization
- Specific donor and/or beneficiary stories
- Social media
- Staff, donors, volunteers
- Online events
- How your nonprofit organization used the 2020 Giving Challenge funds
How to Submit & Helpful Guidelines
Submitting an impact testimonial does not guarantee that your submission will be shared/published. The Community Foundation of Sarasota County Giving Challenge team will notify your nonprofit organization in July 2021 if your impact testimonial has been selected to share.
Selected Impact Testimonials will be shared on the Giving Challenge website and the Community Foundation of Sarasota County's website and social media channels from July 2021 to April 2022.
The submission deadline is Wednesday, June 30th at 5:00 p.m.