1. Tennessee lawmaker calls for prosecution after hospital abruptly closes
2. Nonprofit hospitals more likely to garnish patient wages to pay medical bills
3. BCBS of Minnesota buys joint ownership of hospital's 20 clinics Full story
4. Learn proven strategies for finding coverage for uninsured patients and converting self-pay receivables to reimbursements. Download our e-book.
5. Want to continue receiving these e-newsletters? Please have your corporate mail server admin whitelist our new domain: beckershealthcare-news.com to continue receiving our e-newsletters. Questions? Contact email@example.com.
6. 45 financial benchmarks for hospital executives Full story
7. Philadelphia hospital to close: 5 things to know Full story
8. The perils and pitfalls of patient statements -- here's how you can avoid them.
9. Former UPMC employee sentenced to 1 year in prison after disclosing 111 patient records Full story
10. ICD-10-CM coding changes released for FY 2020: 5 takeaways Full story
11. How to walk the sustainability tight rope. Click here to learn about a new model for revenue cycle operations.
12. Kentucky hospital faces class action after workers' health plan canceled Full story