Bulky Goods Collection Day: May 16, 2020
8:00am to 5:00pm
8:00am to 5:00pm
Twice a year, in May and again in October, the Highway Department sponsors a bulky goods collection day at the Cherry Road Brush Dump for North Hampton residents only. A Brush Dump sticker or a current North Hampton vehicle registration is required as proof of residency. Residents may purchase stickers at the Town Administrative Offices for $1.00. Fees are charged for disposing of allowed items and are listed below. Call the Highway Department at (603) 964-6442 for more information.
Charges for Metals and Bulky Items
- Couches, Chairs, Washing Machines, Dryers, Stoves/Ovens, etc.: Each $10.00
- Hot Water Heaters, Furnaces, Box Springs & Mattresses, etc.: Each $10.00
- Carpets & Pads, Lawn mowers, Snow Blowers, with gas and oil removed: Each $10.00
- Refrigerators, Freezers, Dehumidifiers, and Air Conditioners: Each $20.00
[Due to chlorofluorocarbon (CFCs), Freon Removal]
- Complete Computers, Microwave Ovens, Copy Machines, Televisions: Each $20.00
[Our Cost for Disposal: These items can no longer go to the Landfill]
- Computer Monitors: Each $10.00
- Large Propane Cylinders over 20 lbs.: $20.00
20lb. Propane Cylinders: $5.00
Small Propane Cylinders: $1.00
Items excluded from dumping are: tires, batteries, paints, thinners, gas, oil, fertilizers, pesticides, and demolition material.
Any items not on this list and/or questionable items will be reviewed on site and a charge will be determined by the attendant.
All items must originate from the Town of North Hampton.
Residential Use Only
Administered by: The Town of North Hampton Public Works Department