Church Opening Postponed to July 12th
In light of our Governor's most recent communication, we have postponed our church opening to
July 12th. In addition to working to make sure that our facility is stocked and well equipped to follow state safety guidelines, part of our staff preparation includes being able to continue to offer an online service even after reopening.
The NPC facility and grounds are open for small groups who want to meet at the church.
The following guidelines will apply:
- This is for North Point Church groups of 12 people or less. This includes the small group leaders and/or moderators.
- The rooms must be reserved with at least 48 hours notice by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (919) 889-9004 during office hours (Mon-Thur, 9am to 1pm).
- Groups will follow good health precautions to include:
- Sanitizing all surfaces before and after the meeting.
- Maintaining 6 feet social distance.
- Wearing masks.
We will continue to monitor updates and government guidelines closely and will send out a communication with more details once our opening date is firmed up. Please contact the office at email@example.com with any questions or concerns.