The 2019 Sounds of Spring concert series will again be located at NRH City Hall Plaza, 4301 City Point Dr., with concerts each Friday night from April 12 through May 17.
The location change last year to City Hall had several advantages
for audiences, including improved sight lines and added
space for seating, along with more accessible parking.
The 2019 Sounds of Spring lineup includes:
- April 12: Bad Moon Rising (Creedence Clearwater Revival Tribute)
- April 19: BackRoads (Classic Rock Hits)
- April 26: Memphis Soul (Classic Hits)
- May 3: Swingtown Orchestra (Tribute to Frank Sinatra & Karen Carpenter)
- May 10: The Vinyl Stripes (Rockabilly Surf)
- May 17: Blaze of Glory (Bon Jovi Tribute)
Seating starts at 6 p.m. and concerts start at 7 p.m. Admission and parking are free. Food will be available for purchase from a variety of gourmet food trucks and the ever-popular Kids Zone will offer free games and crafts on site at each concert. Picnic seating will be available to everyone on a first-come basis, so bring your lawn chairs and blankets. From Boulevard 26, parking is located off Rodger Line Drive.
We look forward to seeing you each Friday from April 12 through May 17. Please
or call 817-427-6620 for more information.