Dear Northwood Friends,
For the past several years, Northwood has been our passion, and our inability to be open has been difficult for us, as we are sure it has been for many of you. Nevertheless, it is important that we do our part to help flatten the curve of COVID-19. Adhering to the directives from national, state, and local authorities, our club will remain closed until further notice. That being said, we are looking forward to the day we can reopen, and want to provide you with the following information:
- All tennis, racquetball and fitness memberships are on hold as of March 17th, and credit will be provided for the time the facility is closed.
- All Tennis Contracts are frozen as of March 17th and make-ups for missed weeks will be provided.
- All missed Junior Tennis classes will be credited towards future Junior Tennis classes.
- All missed Tennis Xpress classes will be credited towards future Tennis Xpress classes.
- We are coordinating with our USTA representatives to schedule leagues and matches.
- As we do every year at this time, we will be taking reservations for the the next Tennis Contract season. Watch you email in the coming days.
Please stay safe and healthy.
Northwood Racquet & Fitness Club Staff