Dear Lake of Bays Association Member,
The Annual General Meeting of Members of the Lake of Bays Association (LOBA) will be held on
Wednesday July 8, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. by Zoom Webinar
. Please note that the previously scheduled meeting on Saturday July 4 has been cancelled.
The purpose of the meeting is to:
- Receive the financial statements and the auditor’s report.
- Elect directors.
- Appoint the auditor and authorize the directors to fix remuneration.
- Transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournments thereof.
to see the agenda, proxy form, motions to be voted on at the meeting, the audited financial statements and auditor’s report for the year ending October 31, 2019 and the minutes of the 2019 Annual General Meeting of Members.
This Zoom Webinar is being hosted by the Federation of Ontario Cottagers’ Associations (FOCA). To attend the webinar,
you will have to register by 3:00 p.m. on Friday July 3, 2020
. To register, send your first name, last name and email address to
. You will receive a confirmation email within two working days. The day before the meeting, you will receive an email from FOCA with the link for the meeting. You must access the meeting from the email address you registered with.
- All participants on the webinar will be muted and there will be no opportunity for participants to speak. However, participants will be able to use the “chat” feature during the meeting to type questions. If there is an issue you would like to see addressed at the meeting, please submit your question when you register.
- Voting will take place using a polling feature. This will be explained and demonstrated at the beginning of the meeting.
- While more than one family member can register to attend the meeting, there is only one vote per member family, so please decide in advance which member will vote.
Following the business portion of the meeting, we hope you can stay to watch two FOCA videos entitled
Understanding Your Septic System
(10 minutes) and
About the Lake Partner Program
If you are unable to attend the meeting, and still wish to have your vote recorded on the matters to be voted on at the meeting, please complete and return the
. To be valid, completed proxies must be received by the Executive Coordinator [
] by Monday July 6, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.