Notice of Competitive Event Change Policy
Competitive event selections are considered final, once competition registration closes
on Monday, June 3, 2019.
- Chapter advisors must check their competition registration carefully for accuracy—both prior to submitting registration and when they receive the confirmation invoice.
- Change requests made after the June 3rd deadline will incur a $50 per person per event change fee.
- Only chapter members previously registered as competitors by June 3rd will be eligible for change requests and subsequently charged the $50 per person per event change fee.
- June 14th is the final date to request a change prior to the start of the conference.
- Should an urgent need occur for a competitive event change onsite at the 2019 National TSA Conference, June 28th is the final date to request a change. The $50 per person, per event change fee will apply.
- TSA reserves the right to approve or not to approve a requested change.
- Fees must be paid by credit card, check, or cash prior to any change being made.
No changes will be made onsite once competitions start on Saturday, June
No exceptions will be made to this policy as approved by the TSA, Inc. Board of Directors.
Thank you for making plans to attend the 2019 National TSA Conference.