WHAT: Demolition of Las Lomas Apartments east side (see site plan below), including existing structures, asphalt paving, concrete hardscape, walkways and existing trees.
WHEN: August 29, 2022 through November 28, 2022
- Monday - Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (loud work will not begin until 8 a.m.)
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (advance notice will be given)
- Sundays and holidays: No work
ACCESS: Streets and sidewalks will remain open during this phase of the demolition project. Future phases will require closures, which will be announced in advance. Please follow any traffic control measures during the project and use caution when traveling in the area during demolition.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING DEMOLITION: Residents can expect the following impacts during construction:
- Heavy equipment
- Noise, dust and vibrations
- Increased truck and equipment traffic
- Please stay away from construction areas and equipment to ensure the safety of all residents.
CONTACT: If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Eddie Nunez, UCI Design and Construction Services, at 949-923-5437 or Michael Morrell, UCI Design and Construction Services, at email@example.com. We appreciate your cooperation and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
For UCI Environmental Review, go to: cpep.uci.edu/environmental/review.php
For information about the Area 12 project, go to: icha.uci.edu/Area12