Dear Valued Supplier,
The Delaware River Port Authority (“DRPA”) and the Port Authority Transit Corporation (“PATCO”) are in the process of implementing a new procurement software provided by SAP called Ariba. Effective Monday, April 29th, 2019, Ariba will be used for all Authority Sourcing, Contracts, and Supplier Management.
DRPA and PATCO chose the SAP Ariba Network to increase competition and transparency within their vendor communities as well as to improve controls and value for all stakeholders. In order to be considered for any procurement with DRPA or PATCO, you must register with the Ariba Network and complete the DRPA/PATCO Supplier Registration.
What is changing?
- Supplier information will be self-managed on the Ariba Network. Once registered, suppliers can make updates to their details at any time. There will no longer be a need to reach out to DRPA or PATCO to request changes.
- All Sourcing events (including, requests for information, requests for proposals and invitations for bids) will be published and awarded on the Ariba Network.All Contract negotiations will be done on the Ariba Network.
What does this mean for you/what should you expect?
- You will receive an automated email from Ariba (the sending will have an address from @ansmtp.ariba.com) on or around April 29th, 2019. Please add this address as a trusted sender to ensure that Ariba system messages do not go to your "junk" email folder.
- Once received, follow the link in the automated email to create a new account or log into your existing Ariba Network account. Once in, please review/complete the Supplier Registration Questionnaire and submit.
- Moving forward, you will manage any supplier profile updates via your Ariba Network account.
Thank you for your continued relationship with DRPA and PATCO.
Vendor Management Team
Delaware River Port Authority (DRPA)
& Port Authority Transit Corporation (PATCO)