PHASE ONE TRAFFIC INFORMATION
- Full Closure of Greenwood Drive from Governors Road to Club Course Drive to Begin Monday September 24, 2018 at 7:00 AM and will last approximately 3-4 weeks.
- Traffic will enter and exit through the Greenwood Gate and will be detoured through Governors Road and directed back onto Greenwood Drive at the intersection of Governors Road and Greenwood Drive.
- All tri-axle Traffic Restriction: All tri-axle vehicles must use the Ocean Gate located off Cordillo Parkway for entering and existing the Sea Pines community during phase one. Any tri-axle vehicle attempting to enter Sea Pines via the Greenwood Gate during phase one will be stopped at Office Park Road and directed to enter the community via the Ocean Gate entrance Gate located off Cordillo Parkway.
- Construction and Delivery Restriction in Club Course Area: Due to temporary traffic diversion into the Club Course area, a construction and delivery restriction has been implemented during Phase One only. If you have planned construction or a delivery scheduled in the Club Course area during phase one, please contact Sea Pines Security at 843.671.7170 for advanced approval.
- Debris Recycling Facility Drop-Off Located at Lot 8 During Phase One: All debris drop-offs that would regularly be been made at the Debris Recycling Facility located in the Sea Pines Forest Preserve off Greenwood Drive will now occur at Lot 8 located at the corner of Greenwood Drive at Willow Oak Road West during the project period. Signage is posted at this location.
TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT INFORMATION
- Signage will be placed throughout the work zone and at various locations both outside and inside the community to communicate project messages
- Motorist should expect traffic delays
- Flagmen will be present during the project as needed
- Local traffic only for access to Carolina Place (Shell Ring Rd.) entering through Governors Road
- The Ocean Gate will remain under normal operations during this project.
- No work will take place on observed holidays
- Please use caution while in driving in this area and observe and obey all traffic management signage and devices
Stay up to date on our project progress through the following channels:
- Detailed Project Communication Plan as of 9.20.18- Click here
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to complete this important infrastructure repair project.