Hello Las Sendas,
Pinnacle Paving will be performing street maintenance work in November and December that will require some road closures. This 2020 project includes 10 enclaves, the Trailhead Parke parking lot and Sonoran Heights Parke parking lots.
The areas below are included in this project. Please carefully review your enclave map for the specific day of closure, familiarize yourself with the details below and notify your guests or contractors as needed.
Please observe the following guidelines when Seal Coat or Reconstruction occurs on your street:
- Road Closures - No vehicular access to driveways from 7 a.m. to approximately 7 a.m. the following morning. (Only emergency vehicles will have access over wet seal).
- You will have no driveway access for 24-hours from approximately 7 a.m. to 7 a.m. the following day. If you need to use your vehicle during the 24 –hour period of the road closure, please plan ahead by parking your vehicle outside of the area that is designated as closed. You may park your vehicle on Ridgecrest, Eagle Crest or Mountain Ridge.
- Trash/Recycle. Trash/recycling materials will be collected regularly on scheduled collection days before 7 a.m. Please place your trash bins out the night before collection day to ensure you are not missed.
- You will not receive deliveries, including UPS and FedEx. Please reschedule other appointments requiring access to your driveway.
- You will not be able to have any landscape or other routine maintenance services.
- You must turn off your front yard irrigation during road maintenance on your street.
- You will be accountable for all damage to your vehicles and the work product if you drive around road closures or move any traffic control materials.
- Your safety and that of the workers is of the utmost importance. Please observe and obey all traffic control devices. Never remove traffic control materials.
Should any dates be canceled due to inclement weather or unforeseeable circumstances, we will do our best to notify you via email. We will post updates at www.thetrailhead.org. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Thank you in advance for your patience and cooperation during this brief time of enhancement.
Christal Bromley, CAAM, CMCA
Community Manager, Las Sendas