The perfect weather that we've been having during the last few weeks presents a great opportunity for a bike ride in the Greater Northside.
This year's Tour de Northside is being held virtually. All you need to do is take a picture of yourself with your bike in a Northside location and post it to Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #TourdeNorthside2020. While you are at it, be sure to tag Greater Northside Management District and Tour de Northside.
Receive Goodies for Participating!
Go to Saint Arnold Brewing Company, 2000 Lyons Avenue, Houston, 77022, on Saturday, November 14, between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. The first 100 people will receive a pint glass, a coupon for a pint of beer at Saint Arnold's, a cooling cloth from Memorial Hermann, a bag from METRO and other goodies for sharing your picture(s).
Volunteers Needed Saturday at Saint Arnold Brewing Company
We need volunteers on Saturday, November 14, at Saint Arnold Brewing Company to help distribute the virtual race goodies. Please sign up at https://rb.gy/cdyo4o
Need route ideas? Consider these places in the Northside:
Tour Map from the 2019 Tour de Northside
- Houston Bike Plan Network Map
Northside Mini Murals (map of Houston mini murals)
Houston Bcycle Station Map (113 bike rental locations)
- Trees in Love sculpture, corner of Fulton and Boundary
- Butterfly Pocket Park, 2606 Fulton (between Hammock Street and Panama Street)
- Canary Cafe at 4928 Fulton Street, Suite A
- Snapshot sculpture, BakerRipley Leonel Castillo Community Center, 2101 South Street
- Irvington Boulevard and East Crosstimbers Esplanade
- Houston Avenue & White Oak Drive Esplanade
Goodies for the first 100 participants at Saint Arnold's on Saturday
(must post a picture Facebook, Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #TourdeNorthside2020)