Thanksgiving Meal Boxes
Hope Church is partnering with Foundations Church (the new church plant that meets at Hope) to provide Thanksgiving meal boxes for families in our community who are in need. Together as churches we would like to provide at least 50 families with a Thanksgiving meal. Here’s how you can help:
- Purchase all the items below and bring your box to Hope Church by Monday, November 23.
- Give a financial donation to help provide a meal for a family. (Average meal costs $70. Any donation is appreciated). Make checks out to Hope Church with a note that says Thanksgiving Meal Boxes. Donations are needed by Sunday, November 22.
- We will be handing out the boxes on Sunday, November 22 and Tuesday, November 24. Boxes will be given to those in our community who have requested one.
- For any questions contact Pastor Ben at email@example.com; 612-521-3547 ext. 2003
Thanks for being the hands and feet of Christ in this way!
Items needed for Thanksgiving Meal Box:
One 15 pound turkey
- Stuffing (2 boxes)
- Mac n Cheese (3 pack)
- Collard Greens (5 cans)
- Bread Rolls (1 pack of 12)
- One bag of potatoes
- Gravy packs (4)
- Canned yams (6 cans)
- Canned cranberries (3 cans)