The November 2013 e-newsletter includes information on the following: 35th Annual State Snowmobile Convention, Free Avalanche Class and Divas SnowGear Giveback Program.
35th Annual State Snowmobile Convention
The 35th Annual State Snowmobile Convention is scheduled for December 6th and 7th in Grand Forks, ND at the Howard Johnson Inn. Call 701-772-7131 and mention the "ND Snowmobile Convention" to get a special room rate of $99/night! Click here to register online! Click here for a printable registration form!
The Early Bird Registration deadline is November 15th!
A Polaris Factory Tour is scheduled for Friday, December 6th. Only 3 spots left! Please check the tour box on the registration form to confirm your spot on the bus. The tour is no additional cost!
The annual meeting is scheduled for Saturday, December 7th, 2013 at 9 a.m. at the Howard Johnson Inn. Presenters include: RiderX Team featuring the SnowTrails app, Brian Nelson with USXC and Heather LeMoine with North Dakota Tourism. SND and the North Dakota Parks and Recreation Department will also present the new trail funding program. Hint: Trail systems receive additional funding if all the club delegates attend the annual meeting and certification classes.
Divas SnowGear - Club/Association Giveback Program
For every new Facebook "like" (fan) that Divas SnowGear gets, they will donate $.10 to your club! Once the person likes the Divas Facebook page, they need to post on our wall which club they are affiliated with and we will tally up accordingly and send a check once per month. For every 100 new likes from your club, we will donate an additional $10. If you reach 250 new likes on our page we will donate an additional $25, 500 new likes gets an additional donation of $50, and 1000 gets an additional $100 donation!
- SND Membership renewal is from September 1st to December 1st
- Local clubs can request SND Promotional Bags for events; all request must be received 2 weeks in advance of the event date
- Land Leases and updates are due November 1st
- Take a Friend Snowmobiling Contest due March 31st
- Sno-Dak News Space & Materials Deadlines for additional issues:
- January 2014: December 1, 2013
- February 2014: January 1, 2014
- March 2014: February 1, 2014
- Project Ride Membership Renewal Deadline is December 31st
- Sno-Dak Club News Special
- Sled N' Snap