Compliance deadline was October 26.
Non-compliant students face academic holds.
All Fall 2018 incoming students who did not comply with the UC TB/Immunization mandate by the deadline date of October 26 will have an academic hold placed on their record preventing enrollment in Winter quarter classes.
Non-compliant students have received secure messages from Student Health Center advising them of their compliance status.
Non-compliant students should immediately take the following actions:
- Logon to the Student Health Patient Portal.
- From the homepage, proceed to the TB Initial Risk Screening form and answer all five (5) questions. Click on the blue "Submit Final" button.
- From the homepage, proceed to the Immunization form:
- Enter the dates for each vaccination already received.
- Enter the TB Skin Test or TB Blood Test information if applicable.
- Upload immunization and TB records. (You may upload additional documents, as you obtain them, at any time by clicking on "Immunization/TB Upload" button on the left sidebar of the portal.)
- Click on the blue "Submit Final" button. (Please submit the Immunization form as "FINAL" even if ALL requirements are not yet completed.)
- To obtain any missing vaccinations or to have TB testing performed if required, students should contact the Student Health Center immediately at 949-824-5304 to schedule an appointment with a Nurse Clinic.
- Health Clearance & Immunization Fairs will be held at the Student Health Center on November 14, 15 and 16 to accommodate any students who remain non-compliant prior to the start of Winter Quarter class enrollment (November 19).
To schedule an appointment at one of the Health Clearance & Immunization Fairs please call the SHC appointment line at 949-824-5304.