Sleep is essential to be productive and perform at one’s best!
Here is how you can support your student to get enough sleep each night to optimize their productivity and academic performance!
Tips to Support a Better Night’s Sleep for Your Student
- Create a sleep sanctuary at home.
- A cold and dark room with limited noise can make it easier to fall asleep.
- Recommendations for a sleep-focused care package include temporary black-out shades, sleep masks, ear plugs, and your student’s favorite blend of caffeine-free tea!
- Student can also get many of these items from Owls Care’s Virtual Hoot Loot Club or Resource Order forms. Encourage your student to access these giveaways by following @fauowlscare.
- iOS users can use Night Shift (Tell Siri to turn it on).
- Windows 10 users can use Night Light.
- Android users may use Comfort View or Twilight (an app within Play Store).