Featured Course Bundle:
Safe Water Program Improvement e-Learning Series (SWPI)
Course Bundle Description:
The Safe Water Program Improvement e-Learning Series (SWPI) helps health department programs strengthen services to people that use wells, cisterns, springs, and other private drinking water systems not covered by the Safe Drinking Water Act.
Oversight for these systems vary, but core elements of successful, sustainable programs are similar. SWPI walks through the 10 Essential Environmental Public Health Services and the Environmental Public Health Performance Standards, and provides examples of using them to identify and fill program gaps in these types of drinking water programs.
Trainings in this bundle include:
- SWPI 101 - Introduction: The 10 Essential Environmental Public Health Services for Unregulated Drinking Water Programs- 1 hour
- SWPI 102 - Assessment: Monitor Health- 1 hour
- SWPI 103 - Assessment: Diagnose and Investigate- 1 hour
- SWPI 104 - Policy Development: Inform, Educate, Empower, and Mobilize- 1 hour
- SWPI 105 - Policy Development: Policies and Plans- 1 hour
- SWPI 106 - Assurance: Laws and Regulations- 1 hour
- SWPI 107 - Assurance: Linking People to Services- 1 hour
- SWPI 108 - Assurance: Assuring a Competent Workforce - 1 hour
- SWPI 109 - Assurance: Evaluation and Research - 1 hour
For additional information about the