Given the impact of COVID-19, now, more than ever, is a good time to ensure you leverage the benefits of your chamber membership. One of the most exclusive benefits for chamber members is Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan employee benefits.
A bit of background: Chambers Plan is Canada’s number one employee benefits plan for small businesses. The Plan is also a not-for-profit, with ALL surpluses staying in the program to help control premiums and provide stability — something we could all use right about now.
Protecting you and your employees is easy. The first step is to get a free quote. There are no industry restrictions or minimum company sizes, so a YES to these questions means you could benefit from Chambers Plan:
1. “Do you have 1 to 35 employees?”
Chambers Plan offers guaranteed coverage for small businesses with 1 to 35 employees.
2. “Could you and your employees make use of group benefits?”
When you and your employees are on Chambers Plan, you get full, free access to many health and wellness services including:
● Teladoc Health, an online care provider that connects you with a doctor from the comfort of your own home
● Business Assistance Service (consultations with professional accounting, counselling, legal and human resource experts who understand the challenges faced by small business owners),
● My-benefits health (health and wellness resource site for all employees provided through Chambers Plan’s online benefit management platform)
3. “Would you like me to connect you with our local advisor for a quick and easy, free quote?”
Chambers Plan engages local advisors to help chamber members determine if Chambers Plan is the right fit for them. If you’re interested in getting more information about the Plan, reply to this email and we’ll get your free quote started right away.
Our chamber is committed to offering businesses incredible value for their membership — that includes Chambers Plan and so many more benefits. To see how else you can take advantage of the chamber’s programs, visit our website Blackfalds Chamber