GET A JUMP START ON THE HOLIDAY TREATS...
The holidays are coming ... this is a perfect time to get in shape so that you can sneak that midnight candy from your child's Halloween stash or enjoy that extra helping of mashed potatoes without all the guilt! Join our Pilates and/or Yoga classes to begin your journey to a better you. Note: Fitness classes have a different rate structure, visit our web site for more information.
PILATES: Mondays 10:30am - 11:30am & Thursdays 2:00pm - 3:00pm.
Want to dramatically transform the way your body looks, feels, and performs without bouncing, jarring, or stressing the body? Pilates is a safe, sensible exercise program that focuses on strengthening deep core postural muscles, creating a sleek, lean body. No matter what your age or condition, Pilates will work for you! Instructor Tina Travers will put you through the paces to get results and have you feeling your best!
YOGA: Saturdays from 8:00am - 9:00am
The benefits of yoga are endless - increased flexibility and strength, improved posture, reduced stress, decreased blood pressure, increased energy, and improved mental & physical health. Yoga integrates the body, mind and spirit through exercise, breathing and meditation to maintain a healthier, stress-free lifestyle. Instructor Amanda Pierce will guide you on your journey to discovering a healthier, stronger, and well-balanced you!
Note: Fitness classes have a different rate structure, click here for our fitness page.
If you can't make any of the fitness classes, you can still get your sweat on and have some fun in one of our adult classes! Whether you are new or have danced in the past, we have a class for you.
- Adult Lyrical – Mondays at 8:00pm
- Adult Hip Hop – Tuesdays at 8:45pm
- Adult Jazz 2 - Wednesdays at 7:15pm
- Adult Tap - Adult Pre-Intermediate Tap Wednesdays at 1:30pm OR Adult Intermediate Tap Wednesdays at 8:00pm
- Adult Ballet - Tuesdays at 8:00pm OR Adult Ballet 2 Thursdays at 8:15pm
Note: Dance classes have a different rate structure from fitness, click here for our tuition.
THE BOYS DROP THE BEAT!
Last year we had OVER THREE DOZEN boys train with us in various classes! Enroll your son, grandson, nephew, neighbor, friend, etc. into our BOYZBEAT CLASS today. Boys are also welcome in any of our other co-ed class offerings!
- Ages 4-6 Boyzbeat: Mondays 6:30pm – 7:15pm
2024 RECITAL COSTUME INFORMATION
Your child will be receiving costume information in class the first week of Session Two. It is vital to order costumes as early as possible to ensure that not only will they be received in time for recitals but also to allow enough time for size exchanges if needed.
Studio Recitals: Creative Dance and Dance Basics recital opportunities will be held at our studios June 8 – 12. Students will have a recital day and time assigned to them so please watch for this information to be distributed in class and via email. Costumes for these classes will have three options to choose from: purchase ($85), rent ($45), or rent to buy ($65) which includes the recital fee, a trophy and free admission to the show for all audience members.
- Elkton High School Recitals (Dance Fundamentals & up):
Costume Prices: Each class in the recital will be wearing a different costume. For example, students taking jazz and tap would need to purchase two separate costumes.
- DISCOUNT PRICE is $85 per costume (paid by 12/9/23 - SAVE $15 per costume!)
- REGULAR PRICE is $100 per costume (final deadline is 1/9/24)
- Children's Combination Medley classes will perform in two dances, but only need to purchase one costume.
- Ballet technique classes will not perform in the recital
Payment: Your child’s costume will NOT be ordered until your costume payment is received and your tuition is up to date. There are three options to pay for your costume/s
- make a payment online via your online account (where you log in to register and pay tuition) after Monday, November 6 as we will be entering charges to accounts in the database that day.
- stop by the office during business hours to pay by cash, check or credit card. Please call before making a special trip to the studio.
- detach and return the form (distributed by your child’s teacher or on the lobby table) along with a payment (cash/check/credit card) to one of our lobby drop boxes.
Sizing your costumes: **NEW** Our staff will be sizing costumes in class this year! We will begin this process the week of November 27, so please make sure your student attends class between then and December 16 in order to be included in the initial round of costume orders. This is imperative to guarantee that your child’s costume will arrive in time for the recital as it can take up to 16 weeks for them to be delivered.
Size Exchanges: Once costumes arrive, we will email the class letting them know that they will need to try them on in class that week; and, should a costume not fit at that time, we will order a new size at no extra charge. Students who are absent the day of costume try-ons, will have ONE week to stop in to the studio or exchange fees will apply.
Receiving your costume: Costumes are shipped to our studio approximately 8-16 weeks after placing your order.