Prophetic Words 10/27/2019
Fullness, walk in My fullness says the Lord, receive My fullness
You receive that fullness by letting My word dwell richly in you and you receive My fullness by yielding your tongue to the language I have given you. As you yield your tongue and even your songs too, there will be a fullness and My word will be alive in you. The word will be real, and the word will be present because the word that became flesh dwells in you. Christ and the anointing and the anointed One who abides in you His word is ever present and you will know what words to speak and what words to do. Rely and lean totally in Him and you will yield to the Master and His perfection will be seen and you will minister with the mastery of the anointed One because He has led the way and He is perfecting what He has begun.
You go to a spirit filled church so make sure you live a spirit filled life. Praying with your heavenly language and God interpreting too, giving you direction and giving you confidence because you know He is abiding in you. So draw upon His strength and allow His revelation knowledge to be revealed and there will be an awakening and the fire will begin to rise up, that holy fire, not a fire of destruction but a fire of blessing, a great understanding of My love that will compel you to minister powerfully to others.
So, know My goodness and My mercy, yes, declare and proclaim all that I have said to you. I will bring to remembrance things I have showed you in My word and I will bring to remembrance prophecy spoken over you. You will be brought to remembrance so that in the war you will win walking in victory too. As Paul told Timothy war a good warfare according to the prophesies that were spoken over you. When you allow those things that were spoken to resonate in your heart, they will come from a place of power and you will see the victory. You will be able to bring others into that draft of the wind that I have put upon you
- If we get distracted when we are praying in the spirit or singing in the spirit it is because we are not allowing the word to lighten what we are doing
- We are in a transition of the ages, transition is graced by transformation
- Stay full, mediate on the word, listen to the word praying
- The majority of your time is not in petition and supplication, the majority of your time is praying in the spirit and on top of that is thanksgiving
- See what the bible says about thanksgiving, see if we are as thankful as it encourages us to be