Roughly two months into the program, we have seen more demand for meals to more locations. Our current daily request is 541 meals being delivered to 6 locations. We partnered with The Salvation Army for Thanksgiving in organizing the preparation of 600 meals that were handed out on Thanksgiving Day, with curbside pickup.
1. As of November 5th, there are 19 participating restaurants
2. Daily meal count has gone from 481 to 541
3. 27,445 meals will be served by weeks end with coordination from The United Way
4. 29,642 additional meals currently scheduled through December 31,2020
5. 57,087 total meals to be prepared by end of grant
6. $685,044 total dollars budgeted for local revenue, keeping businesses open and people at work
7. Numbers of meals have recently gone up with the onset of winter weather and people being quarantined.