Good Luck Hunters!
Bow season - open through January 7, 2024
Rifle Season: November 18-26
Muzzleloader Season: November 27-December 6
December Antlerless Season: December 7-10
Louie's is your home for award winning wild game processing!
We accept boneless wild game for processing year round!
Louie's Finer Meats Main Store - 2025 Superior Ave.
Accepting whole deer for processing at Louie's Wild Game Processing location.
900 Sylvan Street in Cumberland, WI
715-671-0122 or 715-419-4539
Also participating in the Wisconsin Deer Donation program - venison is distributed to food pantries in Barron County.
For Prices and Information, visit our website:
Please take care to handle wild game properly, especially when hunting in warm weather. Quality meat is needed to make quality sausage, ground meats, and fresh cuts.
- Field dress the animal properly. Improper field dressing can cause rapid spoilage.
- Cool down the animal as quickly as you can - the warmer it is, the faster spoilage will occur.
- Trim all contamination from the meat - leaves, hair, bloodshot, etc.
- Please use food-grade containers or packaging to store meat. Garbage bags contain scented chemicals and pesticides - and are not designed to store food!
- We reserve the right to refuse any wild game that doesn't meet our high quality standards.
- Register your deer at gamereg.wi.gov before bringing to us for processing.