to everyone that made this evening unforgettable. This anniversary was an opportunity for recollections and reflections of the years gone by and a positive opportunity to plan for the years ahead.
We have so many reasons to celebrate, here are a few.
- Thank you Dr. Laura Nelson, Governor Herbert, and Lieutenant Governor Cox for unwavering support for Alternative Fueling and Utah Clean Cities
- Utah Clean Cities’ 25th Silver Anniversary
- 71 Mayors that signed the 11th Annual Governors’ Idle Free Declaration
- 10th Annual Anniversary Governors’ Declaration for Advanced and Alternative Fuels
- The Future of Transportation- Electric, Autonomous, Shared & Continuous
- Robin Erickson and her un-paralleled leadership and dedication to Clean Cities for over 10 years & Announcement of the Utah Clean Cities Robin Erickson Legacy Scholarship
- Continuous leadership of Senator Orrin Hatch and J.J. Brown Clean Air legislation, including the Clean Air Act and building the foundation of the, now nation-wide, Clean Cities organization
- Leadership and dedication from Royal DeLegge, Chairperson of the Board
November 1st we celebrated our Silver Anniversary.
It is mostly about the special people who dedicated their time to join us that makes it truly celebratory.
We look forward to another 25 years- a time to build and strengthen our relationships, work together, reach our important climate milestones.
Read the whole overview
& access the event photographs
Please share photos