Big Library Read
- From now until Nov. 15, the book and audiobook of "Five Total Strangers" by Natalie D. Richards is available to download from Libby without waitlist or holds. This thrilling novel about a road trip in a snowstorm that turns into a bone-chilling disaster will keep you guessing until the very last page. Register
to attend an author book chat on Monday, November 8 at 2 p.m. Readers also have a chance to win a tablet, Libby swag and signed books by the author if they use #biglibraryread on social media from November 1-15.
- the library offers a delivery service for individuals who cannot make it to the library due to illness or mobility. You can sign up for the winter months. Find out more
- The Toronto Star, Globe and Mail and National Post are now available at the Mill Street Library. PressReader
has same day issues, including the Toronto Sun, for reading on the go.
Vaccine Certificates and the Library
- Find out more
- Library staff are happy to help with printing your proof of vaccination certificate at no charge.
Library Board Meeting
- Wednesday, November 17, 5 p.m.
Public access is via telephone. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for additional information on how to participate.
Alder Hours - Monday to Thursday, 4 to 8 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Library Closures - Both locations of the library will be closed on Monday, November 22 for staff training.