Details about position:
Job Title: Recruiter
Location: Fort Mill, SC (100 % Remote)
Duration: 6 Months (Possible Extension)
• Workday experience is preferred or a plus
• High volume experience (managed up to 50+ roles)
• Warehouse, distribution, or retail experience is a plus
• Agency experience is a plus
• Organization skills – being able to manage multiple tasks and follow up at one time
Join our Talent Acquisition COE. This role is 100% remote
• Works with Distribution Center hiring managers to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills required to fill vacant positions.
• Initiates contact with potential candidates for specific job openings.
• Assists in the review of applications and interviews of applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills, and salary requirements, and to provide information about the organization and position.
• Screens and refers candidates for additional interviews with others within the organization.
• Schedules interviews with potential and qualified candidates for specific job openings.
• Assists in preparing new-hire employment offer letters and supporting documents for potential candidates.
• Assists recruiters in contacting external recruiters and employment agencies to identify and recruit candidates.
• Assists with the utilization and identification of Internet online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
• Partners with internal and external partners to create strategies to identify new applicant pools
• Ensures compliance with applicant tracking requirements and SOPs within Talent Acquisition COE.
• Writes and places job advertising in various media; coordinates internal job postings; utilizes Internet online recruiting sources to identify and potential candidates.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
Additional Job Description
Requires broad training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, sales, marketing, computer sciences, or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year Bachelor's Degree Program; normally requires a minimum of two (2) years of comprehensive recruiting experience utilizing a variety of recruiting vehicles and sources.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
• Bilingual speaking (Spanish preferred)
• Excellent consultative skills in recruiting support
• Ability to build strong relationships
• Understanding of recruiting principles and best practices
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work in a team environment
• Strong sourcing and networking skills
• Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
• Ability to collaborate effectively with others, implementing HR staffing processes, strategies, and programs
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to multi-task; versatile
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook and Applicant Tracking System experience (Workday)