Details about position:
Role: University/college Recruitment
Location: Remote (100 miles of Florham Park, NJ - 07932)
Contract duration: 10 months
Note - This position is 100% REMOTE but prefer local or candidates in Eastern Timezone.
Contract ends in August 2022 - NO Extension
- The University Recruitment Advisor (URA) represents the company at university events and National Diversity Conferences.
- The URA manages university recruiting relationships with students at key schools for the company’s 10 rotational programs.
- The URA will also manage and own the company’s core university relationships with internal school contacts and career centers, conduct school team meetings to drive the annual strategy and ensure sourcing channels are delivering a strong ROI.
- The University Recruitment Advisor will be aligned to specific disciplines and manage the company’s Summer Intern Program, International Internships and Co-Op opportunities.
- The URA will develop a distinct external market and competitive lens approach to talent scouting and create a diversity recruitment strategy positioned with the company’s D&I goals.
Leveraging your demonstrated success and strong record of accomplishments recruiting outstanding talent, you will:
- Strategically source, assess and close high potential university talent via a broad range of cost-efficient techniques on and off campus
- Deliver silver medalist talent for entry-level positions and summer hires to further cultivate our talent pipeline and positively impacting our Time to Accept
- Lead with continuous improvement mindset, successfully influencing stakeholders and other partners to optimize attraction, assessment and selection strategies and improve our KPI performance
- Leverage your organizational skills and creativity to facilitate an immersive new hire orientation for our March, May and July week-long onboarding events
- Optimize brand presence at core schools and National Diversity Conferences to ensure robust participation and candidate interest, in order to hire the best
- Leveraging your strong organizational skills, attention to detail and experience with MS Suite and applicant tracking systems (ATS), you will manage and ensure the data integrity of reports and our Applicant Tracking System’s (Taleo) processes and updates.