The FaBcap Accelerator is our business and finance program designed to build the capacity and capitalization of our growing food and beverage companies, positioning them for sustainable success.
We select ten growing food or beverage companies to participate in the nine month accelerator and anticipate these companies will be on the front edge of market demands.
Accelerator participants, or "Cappers," benefit from a dedicated industry coach, facilitated cohort meetings, a FaBcap Innovation Conference to kick the year off, and a Capstone event to graduate and receive a $10,000 check!
WHAT CAN THE SELECTED 10 CAPPERS EXPECT?
- Nine months of one-on-one personal coaching from Certified Financial and Business Coaches Brad Rostowfske, FaB Wisconsin's Director of Industry Growth, and Tera Johnson, Director of the Food Finance Institute, with support from the Wisconsin SBDC
- Nine months of one-on-one "issue" coaching from industry experts
- Five facilitated cohort meetings at area food companies (subjects covered include marketing, sales, operations, etc.)
- A one-day Cafe Event to kick things off on September 20 (more information to come)
- A FaBcapstone Closing Ceremony and a pitch to share their story, success and ambitions
- A prepared company packaging for use in future financial requests
THANKS TO OUR PRESENTING SPONSORS
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN OUR PROGRAM SPONSORS?
Only an $8,000 investment...and membership's included! Learn more.