1. Nurse sues Pennsylvania hospital, says they fired her for refusing flu shot Full story
2. Thousands of VA medical tests improperly canceled or delayed, audit finds Full story
3.Athenahealth launches interactive flu tracker Full story
4. Is Patient Progression Management MIA in Your Patient Flow Strategy? Click here to find out.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Magic Johnson, Laura Bush and George W. Bush, as well as a moderated keynote discussion between Karl Rove and Donna Brazile, to Becker's 11th Annual Meeting, April 6-9, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6.Hospital chain CEO accused of scheming with Joe Biden's brother to steal business plan Full story
7. States ranked by shortage of primary care providers Full story
8.How Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center launched the nation's first direct-to-consumer pediatric telehealth platform. Click here to attend the live discussion.
9. Clinicians can now text message patients through Epic EHR Full story
10. Asymptomatic C. diff carriers pose infection risk in hospitals, study finds Full story
11.Infection control case study: How BayCare Health System is taking on HAIs.Click here to read the white paper.
12. Michael Dowling: When it comes to health disparities, gaps in mental health treatment are the worst Full story