There are still slots available for the
Beginning Administrators Mentorship Academy (BAMA), a joint program with OAESA and OASSA to help support and grow first- and second-year principals and assistant principals.
Paid for through a grant from the Ohio Department of Education, BAMA will provide participants:
• Placement with a trained mentor for a 2-year period
• Paid registration for the Beginning Administrators Academy (Sept. 10-11 and Dec. 5-6, 2018)
• Paid 1-night accommodation for the September BAA session and paid 1-night accommodation for the December BAA session
• Paid 2-year membership in OASSA or OAESA
• Voucher of $175.00 to attend any 2018-2019 OASSA/OAESA professional development opportunity
• Paid OAESA 360 Evaluation Tool
What Great Principals Do Differently by Todd Whitaker
Priority will go to applicants in urban, rural, and Appalachian districts, with additional slots assigned based on availability.