Your Donation Makes a Difference
As you consider ways to give during this holiday season, remember that any tithes or offerings to the church must be received by December 31st. Contributing to God’s work at Oakland is very simple and we have multiple options for you to choose from:
• Text Giving: Text “GIVE” to 803-599-3738. You will receive an immediate reply. Click the link in the reply to set up text giving. Text giving for 2020 must be completed by 11:59PM, EST, December 31, 2020.
• Secure Mailbox: Place your offering envelope in the secure mailbox on the brick wall by the kitchen doors.
• Online Giving: Click on the "Donate to OBC" button below to donate via credit card. You may make a one time donation or set up a recurring donation.
• US Mail: Mail a check to the church address—1067 Oakland Ave, Rock Hill, SC 29732. Mailed contributions must be postmarked on or before December 31, 2020.
• Online Bill Pay through your Bank: Set up a recurring check payment to the church for the weekly or monthly amount of your gift. This type of contribution will begin in 2021, and cannot be counted toward 2020
• Bank Draft: Fill out a planning card (located in the church office) and attach a voided check. Choose to have your account drafted on the 1st or 15th of each month. Drafting your bank account is one of the most inexpensive ways to give (no fees), is efficient in regards to book keeping, and provides consistent income for the entire year which helps us in planning programs, ministries, and missions. This type of contribution will begin in 2021, and cannot be counted toward 2020.
Your gifts are essential to the ministries of Oakland Baptist Church. Thank you for the generosity you have shown in 2020; and, thank you in advance for your faithful giving in 2021—it’s going to a great year for our church!