As we all continue to navigate the COVID-19 situation and its ripple effect on our businesses and personal lives, OCA continues to be laser-focused on protecting our clients and business operations to prevent any potential disruption to our service delivery.
Given our shift to work-from-home operations and other proactive measures we have undertaken, we have decided to provide proactive updates as often as we can over the next week or two. Our intention is to give you complete confidence that we are here for you, and that you can expect "business as usual" from us.
Our status for Wednesday, March 18, is
Our teams are in good health and adjusting well to working from home, and our business is operating within expected parameters:
- Account funding and settlement is processing within normal parameters, including asset transfers
- Card authorizations and declines are within normal expected ranges
- Card production is operating at full capacity, and with delivery times in expected ranges
- Printed checks are being delivered in expected time-frames
- All key vendors and partners are working and performing as expected (we are verifying this daily)
- For clients leveraging our support services, calls and service levels are within expected ranges
- Efforts are underway to cross-train team members within our operation to allow for added redundancy and bandwidth, should staffing needs rise
Tip of the day: Because COVID-19 is such a fluid situation, we don't know if there will ultimately be any impact on the postal system or mail delivery time-frames. We recommend preemptively promoting direct deposit to participants that are currently opted into paper checks.
We will continue to send operational updates over the next couple of weeks. In the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!
We will get through this, together!