Support OLLI at the Annual Trivia Night Fundraiser
Don't forget to register for OLLI's Third Annual Trivia Night Fundraiser on Friday, August 25 from 5:00 - 9:00 p.m. at Bradley University's Hayden-Clark Alumni Center.
Join your OLLI friends - or introduce others to OLLI by inviting your family, friends, and neighbors - at this fun night of trivia, once again emceed by WMBD 1470-AM radio personalities (and OLLI instructors) Dan DiOrio and Greg Batton!
This year's theme is "Hail, Red and White," the official song of Bradley University. Participants are encouraged to wear their Bradley gear and adorn their tables in the same manner, as prizes will be awarded for the best-decorated table and best-dressed team.
For just $45 per person ($360 for a table of 8), the evening will include:
* Plentiful hors d'oeuvres, coffee, tea, water, and a cash bar
* Eight rounds of trivia fun
* Prizes for the first (and last) place teams
* Prizes for best-decorated table and best-dressed team
* Interactive competitions during breaks
* Outstanding customer service from Continuing Education staff and friends, who will deliver your answer sheets, fetch your drinks, and even sell you free answer tickets
This year's categories include Pop Culture, Geography, Science and Math, History, Sports and Leisure, Movies and Music, Arts and Literature, and Health and Wellness.
Bradley students will be on hand to escort you to and from the parking deck, and to serve as your "Bradley Brains;" for an additional donation of $25, you can have one randomly assigned to your table that night.
Teams will consist of up to 8 players. If you don't have a team, no worries! We'll place you on one!
Register today by calling 309-677-3900!