* Call us for complete details.
*We are open Mon-Thurs 9:30-11:00 pm, Fri & Sat 9:30 am to Midnight, Sun 10:00 am to 9:00 pm.
2018 Championship Schedule
The following events have Provincial Titles as well as potential qualifying spots for National Championships.
The events are as follows:
- June 29-Jul 1, 100th Amateur Women's, Harbor GC & Resort (4 spots)
- June 29-Jul 1, 55th Senior Women's (50+), Harbor GC & Resort (4 spots)
- July 9-11, 68th Junior Women's (U19), MoonLake GCC (4 spots)
- July 9-11, 92nd Junior Men's (U19), MoonLake GCC (4 spots)
- July 17-19, 107th Amateur Men's, Dakota Dunes Golf Links (9 spots)
- July 17-19, 32nd Mid-Amateur Men's (25+), Dakota Dunes Golf Links
(13 spots total but 3 will be made available for the Mid-Masters)
- July 24-26, 99th Senior Men's (55+), Golf Kenosee (5 spots 4 SR + 1 SS)
- July 24-26, Mid-Master Men's (40+), Golf Kenosee (3 spots from Mid)
- A person who competes for a provincial title, in the events above, is not obligated to go to nationals.
- Eligibility - only Golf SK members can earn a quota spot for nationals. A player from outside of SK can compete for the overall title, but will not earn a spot to nationals. She/he must compete in the province they live.
Other events open to any Golf SK / Golf Canada member:
- August 8-9, 48th Women's Rosebowl, Hidden Hills of Shellbrook GC
- August 18-19, 20th Mixed Team, Elk Ridge Resort
Registration for the events opens on April 15th, 2018 *.
* subject to change
CP Women's Open at Wascana Country Club
August 20 - 26, 2018
Canada's National Women's Open Championship has traditionally featured one of the strongest fields on the LPGA Tour vying for a total purse of $2.25 million USD, one of the largest purses on tour. The CP Women's Open welcomes the top players on the LPGA Tour including CP golf ambassadors Brooke Henderson and Lorie Kane and fellow Canadian Alena Sharp, along with past champions and LPGA stars such as Lydia Ko, Ariya Jutanugarn, So Yeon Ryu, Suzann Pettersen and Michele Wie.
Information regarding tickets, volunteer opportunities and corporate hospitality for the CP Women's Open can be found at
Each year over 1,200 people contribute their time and energy to volunteer at the CP Women's Open. We are so thankful and fortunate to work with such a hardworking group of people each and every year. Registration fills up quickly, so be sure to get your volunteer registration in early.
Volunteers are required to work a minimum of four (4) shifts totaling (24 hours) during the week of August 20-26, 2018.
Become a Volunteer
As with any LPGA event, there is a cost to volunteer. The cost of the volunteer package for 2018 is $75. With this fee you receive a volunteer package worth over $300. Included in this package is:
- Official volunteer shirt and head-wear
- Volunteer badge (provides grounds access when volunteering or as a spectator)
- Transferable weekly guest pass
- Weekly parking pass and shuttle service (volunteer lot)
- Volunteer bag
- Discounted concession prices in the volunteer tent
- We are now accepting volunteers for the 2018 event at The Wascana Country Club.
The Elk Ridge Ladies and Golf Fore the Cure
Elk Ridge Resort hosted their 7th annual Golf Fore the Cure event in July. There were 88 golfers who participated in the event and over $23,000 was raised for breast cancer. Elk Ridge Resort's Golf Fore the Cure events have now raised over $60,000 for breast cancer. The committee designated the funds raised to stay in Saskatchewan to aid residents with expenses incurred for breast cancer treatment or education.
Later in August, Elk Ridge Resort was notified by Golf Canada that they had raised the 2nd most funds in Canada for the second year in a row and would be awarded a trip to the National Golf Fore the Cure event in Brantford, Ontario. The team that raised the most money was Donna Dutchak, Lee-Ann Osler, Brenda Dutchak and Coralee Dutchak. They raised $1500 and it was decided that they would represent Elk Ridge Resort at the national event.
The National Golf Fore the Cure tournament was held September 26th at the beautiful Brantford Golf & Country Club. Subaru and Adidas were major sponsors of the event. The 1st and 2nd place teams received a car to drive while attending the tournament. Adidas donated an entire outfit to the teams, consisting of golf shoes, pants/shorts, golf shirt and golf gloves.
The tournament was a four person scramble and there were 30 teams in total that participated. Anyone can enter but only three teams have their entry paid; the first, second and provincial winners. The day began with registration & team pictures, and a group picture with Evanka Osmak (Ambassador). Lunch was provided to all the participants and a beautiful dinner with awards followed. There were prizes for the best decorated carts and the best costume, it was a really fun tournament to attend.
Elk Ridge Resort and the team representatives that attended the National Golf Fore the Cure are looking forward to raising more funds next year and perhaps becoming the first place team in Canada.
One Round Can Make a Difference.
*If you or your Club is interested in organizing a Golf Fore the Cure event in 2018, please visit:
or contact our office at 306-975-0850.
A 2018 Golf Canada Member makes sense ...
in the Game
- first off, as a member of Golf Canada / Golf Saskatchewan this is your investment into the the sport of golf in Canada & Saskatchewan. Your membership dollars assist in grassroots development, volunteer education, rules of golf, championship, game improvement programs, Saskatchewan golf history, scholarships, and many other programs and services.
But what do I get for being a member?
Peace of Mind through ...
The Golf Canada Equipment Guarantee*
It provides you with added peace of mind. If anything should happen to your equipment, or if you accidentally damage a motorized golf cart or break a window, the guarantee program helps get you back on the course by paying your replacement costs ...
- Window Protection - the only thing feeling worse than an offline drive or a shanked shot, is when it is followed by a loud smash sound of broken glass. Members are now covered up to $1,000 towards the cost of repairing or replacing windows broken on or near the golf course. The window coverage also is extended to windshields and automotive glass in the parking lots.
- Golf Equipment Guarantee - if anything happens to your golf equipment, the Golf Canada Equipment Guarantee helps get you back on the course by reimbursing your replacement costs up to $2,500. Examples include but are not limited to: theft from home/automobile, lost distance range finders, airline breaking your golf clubs, and more.
- Golf Cart Damage - if you damage a motorized golf cart by accident, you are covered, up to $2,500 for the repair/replacement of the power cart.
- Club and Equipment Labels - if you are forgetful, your individual membership labels offer golf courses and other players to return your items to you. Put them on your golf clubs, bag, distance measuring devices, cell phone and other items of importance to you.
- There are more benefits to membership. Click here for more details and the complete details listed above.
Are you staying in SK this winter - Get out an play
Saskatchewan has many great indoor golf offerings. Although the start of our golf season is four months away, you can still get out to work on your game. Here are some of the offerings.
- The First Tee, Regina
- Divots Indoor Golf, Regina
- The Hitting Zone, Saskatoon
- GolfTEC, Saskatoon
- The Golf Dome, Saskatoon
- Mars Indoor Golf (Mini Golf), Saskatoon
- Market Mall (Mini Golf), Saskatoon
- Cymbob's Indoor Golf, Yorkton
Enjoy your winter golf games!
Golf SK will have a new website in 2018
In 2018, Golf SK in partnership with Golf Canada will be launching our new website. It is a partnership allowing us to share golf information in a more timely and meaningful way for our members. Watch for more details in 2018.
Thank you to our 2017 partners & sponsors
510 Cynthia Street
Follow us to get the updates on what courses are opening!
Get your Golf Saskatchewan news by following us on: