2016 Ontario Sailing Annual Workshop & Club Expo
Saturday, November 5, 2016 and Sunday, November 6, 2016
First time that these two exciting events have been held under one roof!
, 3063 South Service Road, Burlington, ON
Dates: November 5-6, 2016
Times: Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sunday 9am - 4pm
This is the ultimate event for beginner boaters. The Expo will feature displays and representatives from various clubs and schools sharing information on how new boaters can get more involved on the water.
Admission is free to the public ,,, click here for more information!
- Ontario Sailing's Sailing Simulator: offering kids a free sailing lesson in an Optimist Sailboat with a Registered Sail Canada Instructor
- Fogh Marine Boat Display
- Gill Marine merchandise sales
- Ontario Sailing's Book Sale (cheapest prices of the season!)
- "Get Out on the Water" Theatre featuring presentations from experienced sailors, racers, and experts on the latest on-water gear
More Information & prices on becoming an Exhibitor/Vendor:
Costs for an Exhibitor's booth:
- $150.00 plus HST (COAST Clubs)
- $300.00 plus HST (COAST Clubs and one registration to attend 2-day workshop)
- $350.00 plus HST (non-COAST Clubs)
The following presentation streams will be featured:
Saturday, November 5:
- Dinghy Sailing Schools - Inspire your sailing school leaders and instructors
- Cruising Schools/Instructors - Professional development opportunities for your school leaders and instructors
Sunday, November 6:
- Club/COAST Program Stream - Attention all club directors, commodores and managers: hear from our experts on membership services, policy training, and building your staff
- Ontario Sailing University - NEW Stream! Geared towards club racers and volunteers, presentations will include race strategy, sail controls and shapes, and best practices for regattas and club race night volunteers
Costs for Workshop:
- $105.00 plus HST (1 day) ... includes lunch
- $180.00 plus HST (2 days) ... includes lunch
Note: Group Room Rates are available under the Ontario Sailing Association Group
All workshop participants will be able to spend lunch times and breaks in the display centre at the expo along with the general public.
This is a great Club to Club, business to business event!