PEOPLE ON THE MOVE
* Alex Gorsky is leaving the CEO role at Johnson & Johnson, the New Brunswick-based health care giant and one of the state's largest employers. He will be succeeded by Joaquin Duato, currently vice chairman of the Executive Committee. The shift at the top is effective January 3, 2022.
* Noreen Giblin has transitioned from her previous role as the Governor's Cabinet Secretary to a new role as the Director of the Governor's Authorities Unit. Her predecessor in this role, Brian Wilton, has been tapped to be the General Counsel of NJ TRANSIT.
* Kathleen Frangione, who had been Governor Murphy's policy director early in the administration, is now going to head government affairs for Ørsted in the US. She comes to the new role from another role as head of environmental policy for Amazon.
* Grace Hanlon will be the new Executive Director of the Jersey Shore Partnership. She succeeds Margot Walsh, who had been in the role since 2006.
* Zoe Baldwin has left the Utility and Transportation Contractors of New Jersey to become the New Jersey Director for the Regional Plan Association.
* And former NJ State Deputy Treasurer Catherine Brennan has become NJIT's senior vice president and chief financial officer.