Please continue to check the Summer Visit page for updated information about your upcoming campus visit.
We will have your Cal1Card (student ID card) available on the first day of your on-campus visit. Please follow the following instructions so your cards will be printed. The deadline for your photo submitted is May 20th.
Log into your Cal 1 Card account (cal1card.berkeley.edu/login)
- Select the “Upload Photo” link from the menu options on the left
- Review the compliance requirements
- Select “Upload Photo” at the bottom of the page
- If you have a saved photo that is compliant, upload that file
- If you do not have such a photo, find a solid white backdrop and take a selfie to upload
- Please note that all holds must be cleared in order for the Cal1Card Office to issue you your card.
On-Campus Housing Option
We have a few Apartments and Mini-Suites still available both visits. If you are interested in this housing option, you can submit a reservation request here.
More information is available on our Summer Visit page.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.